TUT Application Form 2022
TUT Application Form 2022, beneath is the information about the TUT Application Form 2022 academic year. A link below will direct you to the application form.
Apply to TUT using a hardcopy application
You can apply by completing the hardcopy application form and either:
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
Things to note when applying via hardcopy application:
- Do not post cash with your application in the mail. Use postal orders or cheques with registered mail.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
Apply to TUT through the online application form
A few things to remember when applying online to Tshwane University of Technology:
- Make sure you have an email address.
- Have you calculated your APS?
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
How to complete the TUT online application:
Click this link to be directed to TUTs online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reload the page. If the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION FEES PAYMENT METHODS (NEW STUDENTS)
Administration fee and accepted methods of payment
An application fee of R240 must accompany your application form. This fee covers the administration cost of processing application forms and is non-refundable in the event of your application being unsuccessful. The application fee can be made by direct bank deposit, electronic/Internet transfer or by postal order.
The application fee should be deposited or transferred to the following account:
Account No: 04 000 0003
Reference No: Applicant’s ID number
Please note that NO late application fee is payable. The normal application fee is applicable to all applications for admission. Please make a copy of the proof of payment, keep the original with you, and submit the copy with your application form.