TUT Online Application 2022
Here is exactly how to apply for TUT online application 2022, pay TUT online application fee for 2022, fill and submit TUT application 2022 form – both the hardcopy application process and the online application for TUT.
TUT ONLINE APPLICATION FEE FOR 2022:
TUT online applications require a non-refundable application fee of R240. It must accompany your application form. This fee covers the administration cost of processing application forms and is non-refundable in the event of your application being unsuccessful. The application fee can be made by direct bank deposit, electronic/Internet transfer or by postal order.
The application fee should be deposited or transferred to the following account:
- Bank: Absa
- Account No: 04 000 0003
- Reference No: Applicant’s ID number
Please note that NO late application fee is payable. The normal application fee is applicable to all applications for admission. Please make a copy of the proof of payment, keep the original with you, and submit the copy with your application form.
A confirmation deposit of R500 must be paid within three weeks after the receipt of the acceptance letter, in order for TUT to reserve your place in the programme. The deposit, less R240, will be refunded only if a prospective student is prevented from registering by valid reasons, for instance, if he or she fails Grade 12.
An upfront payment of R1 500 is payable on registration in January/February and in July. New students who have already paid the R500 confirmation fee need only pay R 1000 upon registration.
- If a student cancels during the registration period, he or she gets 100% credit and forfeits R240 of the class deposit.
- A full refund of fees paid will only be allowed if the student no longer qualifies or has been excluded from studying.
- NO cash will be accepted on TUT campus for paying tuition, meals and residence fees as TUT is a cashless institution. You’ll make use of direct bank deposits, electronic bank transfers, and credit card payments. Bank guaranteed cheques are also still accepted.
HOW TO FILL & SUBMIT TUT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2022:
There are two ways of getting TUT admission application form:
- Through TUT Online Application Form 2022: available for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. They use the same online application process. Click this link to get TUT online application form 2022
- Hardcopy Application Form 2022: This option is only available to undergraduate applicants. Postgraduates need to apply online. To apply to TUT using a hardcopy application, download TUT application form here