TUT Late Application For 2021, It’s going to be a manic week for universities all across South Africa, but TUT are a university expecting one of the highest volumes of applicants. If you are thinking of taking on a degree, it’s certainly not too late…
Tshwane University of Technology late application:
Can we walk-in to apply?
The university has issued a strict ‘no walk-ins’ policy, and encourages students to apply online via www.tut.ac.za. There is no guarantee that you will be able to use campus IT facilities should you turn up on site.
Prospective students can also submit applications for study through the Central Application System (CAPS) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the deadline to apply for TUT?
With official registration beginning in January, students have to register and choose their course. With just a few days before the deadline.
How many students can apply for TUT?
According to their official website, the Tshwane institution has taken just over 100,000 applications. However, they only have 15,500 first-year places available.
What courses are still available to study in 2021?
- A fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
- Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme.
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
Soshanguve campus, N Dip
- Computer System Engineering – 40 spaces available
- Computer System Engineering (Extended programme) – 30 spaces available
- Information Technology (Mainstream) –86 spaces available
- Information Technology (Extended programme) – 160 spaces available
Faculty of HumanitiesSoshanguve North CampusFaculty of Humanities Educational Studies
- Technical and Vocational Education – 100 spaces available at a minimum APS score of 20
Faculty of Economics and FinanceGa-Rankuwa Campus, N Dip
- Accounting – 74 spaces available
- Managerial Accounting and Finance – 95 spaces available
- Public Sector Finance – 8 spaces available
Faculty of Engineering and the Built EnvironmentPretoria Campus
- Higher Certificate Industrial Engineering – 39 spaces
Management SciencesPretoria Campus, N Dip
- Contact Centre – 33 spaces available
- Office Management and Technology – 20 spaces available
- Credit Management (Extended programme) – 20 spaces available
- Entrepreneurship (Extended programme) – 53 spaces available
- Recreation Management – 14 spaces
- Retail Business Management – 90 spaces
- Management Services– 30 spaces
Faculty of SciencePretoria Campus
- N Dip Agriculture: Crop Production -30 spaces
- N Dip Agriculture: Development and Extension – 13 spaces available
- Bachelor Environmental Sciences – 20 spaces available
- N Dip: Game Ranch management – 17 spaces available
- Higher Certificate Dental Assisting (block mode)– 21 spaces available
Faculty of ScienceAcadia Campus, N Dip
- Food Technology extended – 55 spaces available
- Environmental Sciences (Extended programme) – 20 spaces available
- Water Care extended – 38 spaces available
- Industrial Physics– 44 spaces