Tshwane University Of Technology Apply Online, Established in 2004, TUT is the largest residential university in South Africa. The University has nine campuses in Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo, with two learning sites in Durban and Cape Town.
Apply to TUT through the online application form
A few things to remember when applying online to Tshwane University of Technology:
- Make sure you have an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how here.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
How to complete the TUT online application:
Click the link below to be directed to TUTs online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reload the page. If the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.