Tshwane University Of Technology Distance Learning, Distance Education applicants should reside in the vicinity of Durban or Cape Town because they will have to be able to attend contact classes and write class tests and examinations at the Durban or Cape Town Service points.
- Applications for Admission (General information and documents)
- Quotations (Information)
- Gap Grant (Information and documents: Application/Declaration compulsory)
- Financial (All financial matters)
- Registrations (Information, documents)
- Re-admissions (TUT Distance Education Durban and Cape Town students who had a break in their studies: Information and document)
- Examinations (Information, document and enquiries)
Results (Information, documents and enquiries)
The closing date for the submission of 2019 Distance Education Application for Admission forms is 30 November 2018.
IMPORTANT: ONLINE APPLICATION OPTION NOT AVAILABLE FOR AND NOT RELEVANT TO DISTANCE EDUCATION.
Only applications from applicants residing in the vicinity of Durban or Cape Town service points, who will be able to attend contact classes and write class tests and examinations at the Durban or Cape Town service points, will be considered.
No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted. COURIER your Application for Admission Form to the TUT Distance Education Unit before 30 November 2018, which is the closing date.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Please note that the information contained in the attached documents is of utmost importance. All three (3) of the documents attached below should be printed and read. The printed Application for Admission Form Instructions document should be kept next to the application form and the informational contents should be consulted whilst completing the Application for Admission Form.